Saturday 13 October 2012

Hellloo October...



Well Hellooo My bloggers i thought i would take this chance for you to all get to know me a lot better. I  have only recently decided to be a book review blogger and im loving it already! Iv loved reading since i was  about 12 years old and i always used to get books for Christmas and my birthday. I am a bookworm..yes i will admit! I do love a wide range of books but i love the chick lit and crime genres the most. Another few facts about me for you, My Name is Abbey, I'm 22 years old, I'm a qualified hairdresser but currently working in retail. I LOVE Shopping & Reading!

Well we are half through October now which is good because im getting in the festive spirit this year and cannot wait for Christmas(he-he) yes i know its only October and only 72 days away but still! There is a good few books out as well this month including:
Reflected by you - Sylvia Day
One hundred names - Cecelia Ahern
Christmas at the cupcake cafe - Jenny Colgan
A Winter Flame - Milly Johnson
A Merry Little Christmas - Julia Williams
Married By Christmas - Scarlett Bailey
all of these books i cannot wait to read and i will really be in the festive mood by then.


I hope you all carry on to follow me as i read more books and review lots more!
Bye For Now!
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment