Sunday 10 August 2014

MissBookworm Reviews is taking a break...




Hello to all my lovely readers, authors and blogger family, Missbookworm Reviews is taking a break....for 2 weeks. 


Yes a very hard decision as I love blogging but holding a full time job and sometimes I don't manage to blog posts on time and I get all flustered about it which is why I want to spend the 2weeks reading and catching up with my TBR pile and have fresh reviews for you all when I am back but also I have a few plans for my 2nd Blogiversary which I want to celebrate with you all. 
I'll still be chatting on Facebook and Twitter so never fear to come and say helloo!! :-) 

Missbookworm Reviews will be back on the 25th August!
So bye for now!!
Xox

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete