Tuesday 7 May 2013

Harry Potter Book Challenge 27th May - 8th July


So I have recently just booked tickets to the Harry Potter Studio Tour for me,my sister Lois and my friend Zoe and I came up with the idea of refreshing my memory of the most famous 7 books and that I try and read all of the books before I go to the Tour on the 15th July.
I have adored the Harry Potter series ever since they came out, I always one of the first ones queuing up at my local supermarkets at midnight buying the next book in the series and always finishing in like couple of days after staying up reading them till silly o'clock in the morning... It was what us young ones did when we was 11/12 years old eh?
Here is a list of which week I am going to be reading each book and reviewing it too.
W/C 27th May  - Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone(#1)

W/C 3rd June  - Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets(#2)

W/C 10th June - Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban(#3)

W/C 17th June - Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire(#4)

W/C 24th June - Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix(#5)

W/C 1st July - Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince(#6)

W/C 8th July - Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows(#7)


I am very excited to go to the Tour if you haven't already guessed, hehe! Don't worry each week I will be counting down till I go to the tour and keeping you updating with how I'm doing with the challenge.
For any of my readers who are big fans of the Harry Potter series, which book was your favourite and why?

No comments:

Post a Comment