Sunday 27 January 2013

Never Have I Ever(The Lying Game Series#2) By Sara Shepard

Title: Never Have I Ever
Author: Sara Shepard

Publication Date: 2nd August 2011

Publisher: HarperCollins


My Perfect life was a lie.

Now I'd do anything to uncover the truth.

Not long ago, I had everything a girl could wish for; amazing friends, an adorable boyfriend, a loving family. But none of them know that I'm gone-- that I'm "dead." To solve my murder, my long-lost twin sister, Emma, has taken my place. She sleeps in my room, wears my clothes, and calls my parents Mom and Dad.

And my killer is watching her every move.

I remember little from my life, just flashes and flickers, so all I can do is follow along as Emma tries to solve the mystery of my disappearance. But the deeper she digs, the more suspects she uncovers. It turns out my friends and I played a lot of games -- games that ruined peoples lives. Anyone could want revenge. . . anyone could want me-- and now Emma --dead.


didn't like it didn't like it didn't like it didn't like it

The Lying Game Novel series carries on in the 2nd book, we have Emma Paxton who is pretending to be Sutton, her twin sister. Fallen into her twin's life by mistake but is trying to piece a jigsaw why her twin sister was killed and why. Each time Emma digs around and asks questions, she is falling into a bigger trap as the killer is watching her every move and Emma must tread carefully or the killer could get her...

This book was a lot better than the first one, straight away in the first chapter I was getting hooked wanting to read more, trying to complete the jigsaw myself of who could of killed Sutton. Sutton's friends Mads and Charls and Sutton's step sister Laurel are all in the Lying Games, who have all pranked each other in some very strange and bad pranks. Then you have the Twitter twins Gabby and Lili who both just want to be in the lying game gang but Sutton would never let them.

This book was pretty much all about the twitter twins Gabby and Lili who Emma thinks they could of killed her twin sister and Emma has kinda fallen in love with Ethan and the only person she can trust right now and he knows the truth that Emma is pretending to be Sutton. They try to piece together who could be the killer and with every puzzle, it seems to lead them to the twitter twins. Did they kill Sutton?

I just loved all the characters in this book, I loved the relationship between Emma and Ethan, they are just so cute together hehe! the best couple you could say. I also loved that we had Sutton be in the background always following Emma and sometimes got little visions from the past which was great to keep Sutton still in the story even though she is dead.

I was definitely hooked more in this book I think it only took me 2 days to read, every free time i had, I was burried away in this book, either giggling or was hooked trying to figure out the killer.
It is definitely a must read for anyone who loves books similar to Pretty Little Liars.

Paperback               Kindle

No comments:

Post a Comment