Wednesday 1 January 2014

My Top 10 Books in 2013

2013 Has been a fantastic year of some wonderful books! Here in this post I am going to show you my top 10 books of 2013.
It is so hard to pick my favourite 10 as they were all amazing! But I have a few books who really did stick in my mind for a while after reading.
As a bookworm you will always find every book is your fav!

Number 10 - 
 The First Last Kiss by Ali Harris - This book just had me in floods of tears all the way through, also made me realise how short life can be and never take anything for grated. My Review of The First Last Kiss

Number 9 -
 Cold Killing by Luke Delaney - the debut book for Luke Delaney and it was a very thrilling read! I love a good crime read and this certainly was! My Review of Cold Killing

Number 8 -
 It's Got To Be Perfect by Haley Hill - What a fun and wonderful memoirs of a modern-day matchmaker! This was a perfect new book by Haley and it was funny to read and enjoyable. My Review of It's Got To Be Perfect

Number 7 - 
 Sisters In Bloom by Melissa Foster - The second book in the Snow Sisters series..a new series in which is about two sisters and the braden brothers too! this was a fab and beautiful read and I cannot wait to carry on reading the rest of the series! My Review of Sisters in Bloom

Number 6 -
Killer Queens by Rebecca Chance - My first ever book read by Rebecca chance and I loved it! You won't be able to look at a banana in the same way again hehe! My Review of Killer Queens

At the half way point at number 5 -
 About a Girl by Lindsey Kelk - A fantastic summer read by the ever so lovely Lindsey! A new series too which I cannot wait for the rest of them. About a Girl was a great, funny & very enjoyable. My Review of About a Girl



Number 4 - 
 It's Raining Men by Milly Johnson - I am such a huge fan of Milly's book and I adored this one too! You always need a Milly Johnson book fix. My Review of It's Raining Men

Number 3 - 
 The Longest Holiday by Paige Toon - I am the most hugest fan of Paige's books ever and I also had the greatest pleasure of meeting her at a book signing this year too eeek! The longest holiday is an amazing read and you will love for a while. My Review of The Longest Holiday

Number 2

On Dublin Street By Samantha Young -      I Absolutely adored reading On Dublin Street! You meet Braden Carmichael and will instantly fall in love and he will be your book boyfriend for the rest of the year i am telling ya! The story is just so ever amazing and easy to get hooked!    My Review of On Dublin Street

Number 1
 Gabriel's Redemption By Sylvain Reynard - The most amazing and sex appealing series ever but this being the last one..was the best one and certainly did not want it to end. Professor Gabriel Emerson well hellooo ;) My Review of Gabriel's Redemption


A very Happy New Year to you all and hope 2014 brings some more wonderful books to us all!
Love MissBookWorm Reviews
xoxoxox


No comments:

Post a Comment