Monday 17 June 2013

Revenge Wears Prada: The Devil Returns By Lauren Weisberger

Title: Revenge Wears Prada: The Devil Returns
Author: Lauren Weisberger
Publisher: HarperCollins
Publication Date: 20th June 2013

Revenge Wears Prada picks up eight years after Andy parted ways with Miranda on bad terms. Andy is now editing The Plunge, the hottest bridal magazine around, alongside Emily, her one-time Runway nemesis turned current BFF. While Andy is planning her own wedding to Max, a handsome media scion, she remains haunted by her impeccably heeled former boss -- and the magazine world being as small as it is, it's only a matter of time before she hears the dreaded syllables "Ahn-dre-ah!" again.

didn't like it didn't like it didn't like it didn't like it didn't like it


Eeeeek I was so so so excited when I first heard there was going to be a sequel and I certainly couldn't wait to grab my copy, however I was lucky to receive a copy from Louise at Harpercollins,which I was so eager to start it...Just gutted I've finished it now though :(

So fast forward ten years since we last saw Andy be rude to Miranda and leave her in Paris to go back to a realistic life, she is now happily engaged to her soon to be husband Max Harrison and is busy planning her wedding and also editing articles for 'The Plunge' Her's and Emily's masterpiece where they started from scratch after Andy and Emily became BFF's after a awkward meeting at an cooking class but soon put their differences aside and spend all their time together now bringing their magazine to the true potential it really has...but we all know Miranda is going to make an appearance in this book, it was always a case of when and how?

Boy I was blown away by this book, I don't understand why there is so many negative 1 star ratings because to be honest I truly loved and adored this book, I was always in fits of giggles with Andy's one liners but also the friendship between Andy and Emily just was amazing, after hating each other before.
If you was a huge fan of The Devil wears Prada like I certainly was, then you are going to be queuing up at book stores to grab your own copy I just know it!

This book has plenty of drama, friendship,laughs, love, plenty of fashion and just generally fabulous! I am big fan of Lauren Weisberger and I have a copy of every single book of her's and they are all amazing in their own little way. Lauren is a great writer who knows how to keep her writers hooked with her style of writing and you are all familiar with most of the characters which makes you enjoy this book even more. Also the way Manhattan screams out to visit the place, the amount of fashion and glamour, makes me want to book a one way trip to go now!

I do now keep wondering whether the will be a film sequel? which I think would be splendid that's for sure. This book is certainly a must grab read for this summer for any huge chick lit fan or big fan's of Lauren Weisberger books or The Devil wears Prada.


Revenge Wears Prada is out on Thursday
Preorder now!!
Paperback                  Kindle

No comments:

Post a Comment