Friday 7 June 2013

Entwined With You (Crossfire #3) By Sylvia Day

Title: Entwined With You
Author: Sylvia Day
Publication Date: June 2013
Publisher: Penguin


The worldwide phenomenon continues as Eva and Gideon face the demons of their pasts, and accept the consequences of their obsessive desires. . .


From the moment I first met Gideon Cross, I recognized something in him that I needed. Something I couldn't resist. I saw the dangerous and damaged soul inside --so much like my own. I was drawn to it.I needed him as surely as I needed my heart to beat.

No one knows how much he risked for me. How much i'd been threatened, or just how dark and desperate the shadows of our pasts would become.

Entwined by our secrets, we tried to defy the odds. we made our own rules and surrendered completely to the exquisite power of possession. . .



 didn't like it didn't like it didn't like it didn't like it didn't like it


OH...MY...FREAKING...GOD...is all I must say first! I loved it ever so much, I had pre-ordered EWY book in September 2012 and iv been mega excited and waited ever so patiently...(well tried, hehe)
So we follow on in Eva's and Gideon's life once again, although secretly dating and hiding their relationship from the public but very much in love of course..how will this third book will play out you must be thinking? But I don't want to give too much away because I feel with these books the readers must read them all on their own without reading reviews and decide what you love about the book yourself, I do know readers are going to freaking LOVE this book!


Sylvia Day certainly knows how to get her readers sucked back into the lives of Eva and Gideon, they are, I must admit the most beautiful couple ever and I was so excited and very happy about half way through the book, Yayyy :D other book fans of Crossfire series will know what I mean by now hehe!
The chapters flow so easily in this book, and before you know It you will have finished and will be wanting  more I am sure.

I really did enjoy this book so much, I was glad to be reading about Eva & Gideon again, the sex scenes in this book were out of this world once again, could turn any body on! I was so hooked in the book I had finished in hours! I neeed more already though!


Do you know what the best thing is that. . .(drum roll please) There is going to be a Book 4 & 5, Yay! The Eva&Gideon story hasn't finished altogether after all! I do urge everyone to grab a copy & must read, Especially because you get more of Mr Dark & Dangerous Mr Gideon Cross, yes we can dream I know!

Most Talked about book 2013 = HELL YEAH!!

3 comments:

  1. What a fabulous review, I can feel your excitement! I'm not familiar with the series but I might just have to do some catching up. Great stuff, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Nicky, you haven't heard of this series? You need to go purchase them, they are amazing! Like fifty shades of grey but written soo much better and gets you easily hooked!

      Thank you for stopping by lovey :D xx

      Delete
  2. I'm so excited for this one! I heard she's planning for five books in the series and I cannot wait.

    Arnel Sweizz (Seattle Divorce Lawyers)

    ReplyDelete