Monday 3 June 2013

Harry Potter Book Challenge - Harry Potter & The Philosopher's Stone By J.K Rowling

Title: Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone
Author: J.K Rowling
Publication Date: June 1997
Publisher: Bloomsbury Publishing

Harry Potter thinks he is an ordinary boy -- until he is rescued by an owl, taken to Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, learns to play Quidditch and does battle in a deadly duel. The Reason: HARRY POTTER IS A WIZARD!

didn't like it didn't like it didn't like it didn't like it didn't like it


For my first week of the Harry Potter challenge I started right from the beginning with the books, and wow did It make me feel very young again! I forgot how much I loved this series of books so much.
So we meet Harry Potter who was taken in by His Auntie & Uncle, The Dursleys, Very horrible people who are very selfish and take a very dislike to Harry right from the start..things just wasn't going to be normal for Harry of course, He is a potter and is a Wizard and is soon at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, the best for him. He soon makes some wonderful friends Ron Weasley and
Hermione Granger, who would of thought, they would be best friends for 7 years?


I adored this book so much, I loved the magic in this book and reading all about Hogwarts just wished that I was able to go myself, it seems so fun! The friendship between Harry, Ron & Hermione is just adorable and great that they are all so close and get on really well.
I want my very own Hedwig Owl for sure, she just sounds so adorable and being a fluffy white owl is just amazingly cute!

I do think everyone does love these books, I would be very surprised if people didn't. I certainly love them for sure. J.K Rowling certainly knows how to get the readers hooked and makes you feel the magic inside you.

To all my readers, what was your favourite part of Harry Potter & The Philosopher's Stone?
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment