Sunday 7 September 2014

MissBookworm Reviews is Turning 2 Today!


Helloo my lovely readers and authors,
 Today MissBookworm Reviews is 2 today! I cannot believe how quick it has flown by, I can remember when I had just started out and never did see myself still be blogging 2 years on and have some wonderful friends through my blogging :-)
I hope to carry on my blogging for many years to come, who knows eh?
As a big thank you to you all being part of MissBookworm Reviews Life I am giving away some prizes as a sign of appreciation and also to help celebrate MissBookworm Reviews birthday this weekend!







More Prizes to be won on MissBookworm Reviews Facebook page 
You do not want to miss out!
xox

10 comments:

  1. Happy Blogaversay, Honey. Hope you have a lovely time. Keep up the good work. You're a vital link in the reading chain.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Plus one is a lucky number. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Blog Birthday. Keep on blogging x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My favourite book this year was A Teashop on the Corner by Milly Johnson x

      Delete
  4. Congrats and happy blog birthday :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. well done, i hope you have loads of cake? i would be very happy if you would review my books pls:) jane

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy blog birthday.My favourite of 2014 so far is The Separation: Dinah Jefferies

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Blog Birthday, my favourite book this year has been Helen Chandler two for joy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Blogaversay :)
    My favorite:Scream For Me by Cynthia Eden,Something Sweeter by Candis Terry.

    Thanks for the great giveaway :)

    ReplyDelete