Wednesday 24 September 2014

Caz's review "spellbound" by Jane Green




Spellbound By Jane Green
This book is about a couple called Alice and Joe. Alice is very much in love with him so in love with him that she marries him.... they live in a lovely house in London but not for very long as joes indiscretions force him a transfer and they both have to move to connecticut America. however they buy a cottage in the country side bit Joes only down there at weekends (sometimes not even then) to see alice he has a flat in new york where funny enough he takes his misstresses there. However Alice is starts to not trust joe as much and suspects he is cheating but just doesn't want to believe it. but eventually having found some information by going through his computer she finds her suspicions very true indeed.

I could not put this book down!!! loved every page of it. The characters were so real I felt like I was in the book with them (if you knew me this doesnt normally happen) I loved Alice she had some guts knowing he was cheating but just refusing to believe it and to change into some posh quewn for him whilst out with him to charity events im a total believer in be yourself dont impress other people so when joe was encouraging her to wear all this fancy stuff I really did begin to really hate him obviously I hated his before with all the infidelity. however all alice's and joe's friends were lovely :-). I loved the ending and I certainly didnt want it to stop I wanted it to carry on! It was such a well written book and one I couldn't put down. thats why im giving it a ***** star rating if I could give it 10 I would it was brilliant one of jane green's books I would highly recommend!

Caz
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment