Friday 17 April 2015

Lifestyle: Mini Break to London; Travelling,Cinderella Movie && Shopping!


Hi Everyone! I wanted to do a different blog post today as I've recently just come back from a mini break to London which I loved so much and I wanted to share with you all some of the things I did while I was there. 


I travelled down from Preston on Sunday 29th March at 10.58am first Class with my lovely friend Zoe and Sister Lois.
The train journey down was fantastic, no delays, peaceful and I read some of my current book A Mother's Story by Amanda Prowse.



We arrived at London Euston at 1.22pm, we was all eager to get to the hotel and start sight seeing. The Weather wasn't that brilliant so we decided to go shopping and do sight seeing the next day. 
We headed off to the underground, me and my sister bought Oyster cards for the first time which I had been toying whether to use one weeks before we came down. We got off at Oxford Circus and I couldn't wait to shop. 
We all agreed what shops we wanted to go in. 
Disney Shop and Primark were a must!

We were like big kids in Disney Shop! The Downstairs was just all for the new Cinderella film and they had even put a Golden Carriage there too which you could have your picture taken.




 After being all shopped out, we had booked tickets to see the new Cinderella film at Odeon at Leicester Square which all 3 of us were very excited to see. We had Tea at TGI Friday's which was a new experience for me as I had never been! Food was fantastic!

The new Cinderella Movie is amazing! I would definitely recommend going watching it! Frozen fever mini clip was showed before the film which was great too!
After a busy day of Travelling, Shopping and Seeing a movie we headed back to our hotel. 


Keep an eye out for my next blog post!

No comments:

Post a Comment