Sunday 8 February 2015

Showcase Sunday #3



Showcase Sunday is hosted by the lovely Vicky at 
Books Biscuits and Tea. The aim of this event is to highlight our newest books or book related swag and to see what everyone else received for review, borrowed from libraries, bought in bookshops and downloaded onto eReaders each week. For more information about how this feature works and how to join in, click here.


~                                                               ~                                                   ~



Hello you lovely people! I haven't done a Showcase Sunday for ages so here goes with some exciting books that I have received from publishers or I have bought myself over the last month.


Books from publishers



- The Life I Left Behind by Colette Mcbeth
- The Year of Taking Chances by Lucy Diamond
- As Good as it Gets by Fiona Gibson
- A Place for Us by Harriet Evans
- Three Amazing Things about you by Jill Mansell
- What If by Rebecca Donovan



My Recent Book Purchases


- Anna and the french kiss by Stephanie Perkins
- Lola and the boy next door by Stephanie Perkins
- Isla and the happily ever after by Stephanie Perkins
The EXCITINGGGG!
- Beautiful Redemption by Jamie McGuire




YESTERDAY I RECEIVED THESE... so excited to read Hero by Samantha Young!



Hope your all having a lovely weekend.
Bought any books recently? or what are you waiting to come out?
Let me know on here & on twitter @AbbeyLouise20

1 comment:

  1. Looks like some good books! I'm going to follow your blog - it looks like we have similar tastes in books.
    http://bit.ly/1Fml4nS

    ReplyDelete