Monday 18 August 2014

Caz's review of "Geli Voyante's hot or not" by Elle Field



Geli voyante's hot or not by Elle Field

I got sent this book a while ago but haven't got round to reading it I really now wish I read it earlier it was fantastic!

Geli Voyante is a young girl in her early 20's who works for new news in a column article. she is single and has a lovely flat mate called Glinda. she fancies this man at work called theo who is drop dead gorgeous. They go on a a date together and Geli finds him mind blowing. however later on in the story you find out more about him. (not giving anything away!)

There is a character in the book that I absolutely hated!!! Her name was tiggy short for antigone. she is evil and absolutely hated Geli. She gets engaged to a very sexy man called Calvin who Geli fancies too. Both the girls have a lot of history together and it does get rather heated nearer the end when finding out some truths about Tiggy. I hated her!

The story kept me hooked from the first page to the last and I really didnt want it to end! The characters were very well written! Elle Field is a fantastic writer and needs to write alot more
books as she is a great author! a definite ***** stars from me! Throughly recommend!

Caz
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment