Sunday 30 December 2012

HAPPY NEWW YEARR EVERYONE!!

HAPPPY NEW YEAR EVERYBODY!!
Wishing you all the wishes for a perfect new years eve.

This year has a been a bit of a rollercoaster for me, been lots of ups and downs. But in september this year I decided to become a book review bloggist as I have always loved reading books so I wanted to share my opinions of books with other book bloggists, authors and generally people who enjoy reading too :-) 
My plans for New years eve this year are spending it with family going to see The Hobbit at the cinema, very excited he he!!

I have lost some close friendships and not had much luck with love and men  this year but have also gained hell of a lot of new friends from these past months and still got my closest friends from the last 5 years :-) 
I hope to keep on book reviewing in 2013, have my brilliant friends who keep me smiling and are wonderful, maybe a new romance?
I feel 2013 will be my year and I hope to everyone 2013 will also be your year too!


I want to wish you all a fantastic and sparkly Happy New Year!! Make sure you drink plenty of champagne and have a great time whether its with friends, family or loved ones.
XoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoX


No comments:

Post a Comment