Tuesday 17 June 2014

The Blogger Get To Know Me Tag

Tell us five random facts about yourself:

1) I am Qualified hairdresser but now work in retail
2) I am a huge bookworm and have been ever since I was a little girl
3) I love Kipling bags!
4) I am the biggest Harry Potter ever, I have read all the books way too many times and never get bored but also watched the films. I've also visited the Harry Potter Studio Tour in Watford TWICE! (Hehe)
5) I have a huge obsession for shoes & handbags!


When is your birthday?

26th December - Yes Boxing Day, a Christmas Baby. I'll be 25 this year.

What is your favourite colour?

Pink!

What is your favourite memory?

Being able to have the chance to swim with dolphins 2 years ago on holiday in Tunisia, loved every minute of it and got the photos to remember!

Describe a day in your life……

On my day off, I tend to type up some blog posts, do a bit of reading and finish a book or two and then catch up with some friends with a weekly trip to my local cinema :-)

Name five of your favourite songs…

Far too many to choose but here is a few...

All of me - John Legend
A Thousand Years - Christina Perri
Beating Heart - Ellie Goulding
Your love is my love - Whitney Houston
There You'll be - Faith Hill

If you could only eat one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be?

Spaghetti Bolognese.

Summer or winter?

Summmmerrrr as i do love the sun, However I love winter when you can cosy up indoors with a roaring fire with a good book.

If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live and why?

Australia - always been a dream to live there. However want to live in London too!

Name five of your favourite films?

This is a hard choice....
Pearl Harbour
Ps I Love You
The Breakfast Club
Dirty Dancing
Top Gun

If you won the lottery what would you buy?

My very own book shop for definitely, exactly like Sarah's in The Bookshop on the corner by Rebecca Raisin.

Favourite day of the week…

Tuesday - my day off from work :-)

What three things would you take to a desert island?

Kindle, So I'd have 1000's books to read
Suncream
 My Camera

Sweet or savoury?

Sweet!

Early bird or a night owl?

A Night owl!

Name five of your favourite books:

So Hard to choose just five favourites...I have so many but here is a couple..

Ps I Love you - Cecelia Ahern
A Gift To Remember - Melissa Hill
The Memory Book - Rowan Coleman
On Dublin Street - Samantha Young
Pictures of Lily - Paige Toon
Favourite Drink?

Vimto :-)

Favourite animal?

Dolphins!


I Tag:

@bookreviewbyrea

@MeganInTheSun

@Shazjera

@jennymarston_xo

@ChickLitChloe

No comments:

Post a Comment