Tuesday 11 February 2014

Paige Toon Book Signing for The Accidental Life of Jessie Jefferson Manchester 8/02/14


The ever so lovely Paige Toon was back in Manchester on Saturday 8th February 2014 for the signing of her new YA Novel The Accidental Life of Jessie Jefferson in Waterstones. It was so lovely to see Paige again as I met her last year as was really chuffed as she recognized me straight away, It was the same again this year, it was like I was meeting a long lost friend again :)
Paige is one of my favourite authors & I have been recommending her books to all my lovely friends & work colleagues.
One thing I love about meeting Paige at her book signings is that she is so down to earth and is always willing to chat to her readers and doesn't rush you off after signing your books. 
 










- Me & The lovely Paige ^_^








 - Carol & The Lovely Paige again ^_^








 - I am now a proud owner of 4 signed books by Paige , My Mission is to have every one of her books signed eventually hehe :)


I had the most fab day seeing Paige Toon again and we was discussing Thirteen Weddings and when she is back in Manchester in May which i'll be there again yay! :) I Loved reading The Accidental Life Of Jessie Jefferson, It is fab and was so great to read from Jessie's side of things....just a shame we have to wait til next year now for the next installment..booo!
However I cannot wait to see the cover of Thirteen Weddings, as Paige said you may think it's very similar to The Longest Holiday but the colours will be slightly different...either way it is going to be fab!

No comments:

Post a Comment